Heated Floor Kit
£114.00 per square metre
Our underfloor heating kit is a heating solution that can be fitted by anyone – without the need for special tools or training. It comprises of:
- Elektra underfloor heating cable and thermostat, for the heat
- Cableflor modular floor system, to protect the cable
Want to include a luxury vinyl finish? Buy the complete kit including floor covers here
VAT included in price
Heated Floor Kit
Our raised tile protects the heated cable from any heavy furniture and eliminates the need for any self-levelling compound or tiling adhesive. It is an ideal system for people who have no experience or tools required to mix up cement based products or laying ceramic tiles. Our raised tile gives you a nice flat surface to lay any floor covering you’d like on top, whilst retaining the radiant heat properties required for underfloor heating. Want to include a floor covering? Buy our complete kit here.
It’s a mess-free, environmentally friendly solution – save on installation costs by assembling it yourself. There are no tools or skills required and it can be done easily over a weekend.
Connections need to be made by a qualified electrician.
The kit includes:
1) Elektra Heating Cable Kit – Manufactured in Europe by Elektra complying with ISO 9001 using the highest quality raw materials, in accordance with IEC EN 60335-2-96. CE Certified
Lifetime guarantee is available for Elektra MD Underfloor heating mats and UK based technical support for the installation / operating of the underfloor heating is provided by our experienced & qualified technicians.
2) Smart Thermostat – The Adept TWE02 Thermostat provides a uniform and comfortable temperature control for your Underfloor Heating. Suitable for Electric or Water Underfloor Heating systems, the TWE02 WiFi Thermostat gives you maximum control over your heating while utilising modern technology to allow you control via your smartphone.
Included with the TWE02 WiFi Thermostat is a free app which allows you to set your underfloor heating schedule, along with giving you instant access to control your heating on the fly. This also allows you to control your heating via Amazon Echo or Google Home.
The TWE02 allows you to set up to 6 heating periods per day and also allows you to set your temperatures from Monday to Friday, along with giving you extra flexibility with being able to control the settings for Saturday and Sunday separately.
3) Cableflor Modular raised flooring – Designed and manufactured in the UK from recycled Polypropylene plastic. This comes from reprocessed plastic containers, reusable water bottles, medical components, outdoor furniture, toys, luggage, car parts. Supplied in metre square sheets, made up of 10cm segments – tear off tiles in order to fit to nearest 10cm. There are no fixings required, each section clips into the next.
Perfect for temporary and permanent use, as the underfloor heating tiles can be lifted and reconfigured or even moved into a different room. Use any floor covering on top of our Cableflor tiles for your personal finish.