To see assembly instructions please press here or watch our demo video’ with a link to your assembly and video page
If you attend regular exhibitions or have frequent display requirements, then your Cableflor will usually pay for itself after two shows, compared to outsourcing a platform floor and covering it with carpet. It is light and easy enough for you to lay yourself if required. It is a modular system specifically designed to accommodate cables and to be adapted for different events.
We can make it to your own specific colour (MOQ 40sqm), print to it, add lighting, mix and match colours to create zones or walkways, highlight star products with simple underfloor LED’s – all of our different floors fit together.
If you’d prefer something simple like plain black or grey, these are stock colours that can be shipped next day – you can always add to it another time.
We will position your power/data for you, submit RAMS documents and other Health and Safety documents on your behalf and collect it all at the end of the show. Available in the two finishes below: blended grey is £15/sqm per week, wood finish is £20/sqm per week.
Costs exclude installation but include project management and edging.
- black or silver PVC strips, one metre long, corner sections are mitred
- opal Polypropylene strips, as above but supplied with LED rope light for illuminated edging
- rubber edging in black, silver or custom colours, rolls up for easy transport of continuous lengths up to 10 metres
- moulded rubber corners with soft radius
- continuous LED light (no dots) option for the rubber edging
Your Cableflor can be in a smooth or studded finish:
- Studded flooring keeps footfall off the high gloss base, which gives nice reflections off display lights. It’s chamfered edges also allow the floor to be rolled up in 3m x 1m lengths.
Smooth flooring is matt with a light texture to prevent slipping. We can print direct to this version, mould it in a frosted material or cover it with a wood or stone overlay.
- Custom finish is available if you want a large stock that is unique to you – make the stud in the shape of your symbol, add your logo or create your own surface. POA